Many thousands of hours have been dedicated to research across the globe to improve knowledge on water efficiency and consequences. These links may be of use to you.
The links below take you to interesting research carried out on water efficiency.
- JRC Publications Repository – MEErP Preparatory Study on Taps and Showers. Final report (europa.eu)
- H2eco Behavioural Research (Phase 10) – Waterwise
- Water Scarcity Clock (worldwater.io)
- Resources – International Water Association (iwa-network.org)
- Water Use & Efficiency | The Water Research Foundation (waterrf.org)
- Site search | United Nations
- Search results (who.int)
- Better regulation needed to protect environment and boost economy, says Environment Agency Chief Executive – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
We would be happy to include a link to your research please contact: SchemeManager@uwla.eu